If you are stopping in today for the first time – WELCOME. If you are returning to see my daily creation – THANK YOU. If you haven’t subscribed to my website, please do so. Today’s card is simple to make but looks like you spent all day. The paper is the focal point. It is called Flight & Airy. From watercolor washes to greenery patterns and designs, this paper offers a variety of creative options to make your projects more organic, nature oriented, and airy. You can get this paper for FREE. Check out details below.
Flight & Airy DSP is featured on page 6 of the new 2024 Sale-a-Bration Brochure. Today’s card showcases on 1 of the 12 designs in this package of paper. Create elegant spring-themed paper crafts with the Flight & Airy 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper.
I just added this paper to my basic card measurements:
- Pecan Pie card stock card base measured at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla card stock measured at 4″ x 5-1/4″ and run through with Time Worn Type embossing folder. I used the NEW Stampin’ Brayer with Pecan Pie ink and applied to the embossing folder before running the paper through. Love how it turned out.
- Boho Blue card stock cut with Tailor Made Tags with a companion tag cut from the Flight & Airy Designer Series paper.
- Stamp a sentiment with Misty Moonlight ink and pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- I embellished with the fabulous Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots and Linen Thread
What I used in the making of today’s Card
Below is a detailed list of everything that I used in the making of today’s card. You can simply click the item to go direct to my online shop. Don’t forget that you can choose a free gift with every $50 you spend. AND don’t forget the Host Code – You can earn my Class TO GO for FREE as well. If you’d like to know more about Sale-a-Bration …