Sale-a-Bration has begun! Everyone who shops, hosts a party, or joins as a demonstrator will benefit from our biggest promotion of the year, which runs until 29th February. Click below to see the items you can earn for FREE.
Earn a free exclusive Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 you spend, or earn higher value items free with each $100 you spend.
When your individual, workshop, or party order reaches $300 or more, you can get an additional $30 worth of products from our catalogs or on line store for FREE. This is on top of your earned Stampin’ Rewards and Sale-a-Bration free items.
Join as a Demonstrator/Happy Shopper
Choose your Starter Kit deal when you join during Sale-a-Bration. You’ll pay only $99 plus tax (shipping is FREE) and get to choose $125 worth of products. Then, either add the NEW Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio (retail value $60) or $30 in additional products of your choice to your kit.
Don’t forget about our On Line Exclusives. These items are found only on line and they too can be added to your Starter Kit.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET A STARTER KIT
- Ultimate Bundle – Every Day you get to choose up to $125 in product for only $99 (plus tax) Free Shipping. You get to customize your kit and make it your own!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive. I have several team members who drop and rejoin. You do You.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this working-mom-of-two, is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- Community – The teams I am part of and the Facebook groups I belong to are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! And the in-person events are uplifting and energizing such as the opportunity to attend OnStage – one of Stampin’ Up! Premier events for Demonstrators. Think about it – you’re in a room full of people who love to brighten others’ lives and make a difference in this world with their handmade paper crafts. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Friendships – My fellow demonstrators and customers have truly become my family and are such a light in my life! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful people and my life is better because of each and every one of them.