My name is Patience Holt and I have been an Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator since January 2015. I joined for the discount and have stayed for the friendships and all that Stampin’ Up! has done for me. I run my business by doing in person classes, retreats and workshops while consistently providing an online presence as well. I am a mom to two grown children 25 & 31 and lead a very full life. I have a wonderful supportive family with two brothers and I just adore their families as well. I am a friend
to many and I love to travel in the United States when time permits.
I am happy you are interested in finding out more about Stampin’ Up! and considering joining our Stampin’ Up! group – Notable Stampers Group. We are a fun-loving and supportive group made up of mostly hobby demonstrators with a few business minded people mixed in. Most of all, we all have a common LOVE for Stampin’ Up! products and consider ourselves Happy Shoppers. There is a place for everyone in our team, it’s a fun and flexible opportunity that can fit in around your life.
Whether you want to make a career out of crafting or just want to share your love of crafting with family and friends, You can choose the opportunity of how you want your experience to be. Maybe you want to make a little bit of money when its convenient for you or you just want to buy for yourself, it’s a great way of getting your hands on products at a discount.
To sign up as a demonstrator/Happy Shopper, you will need to purchase a Starter Kit which contains products up to the value of $125.00USD. The products that make up the $125 is totally customizable by choosing any Stampin’ Up! Products. You also get an additional business pack worth $50 containing catalogs, order forms, postcards and information to get you started.
You get access to the Demonstrator Website which has lots of resources as well as access to my group Facebook page, weekly updates from Stampin’ Up!, and a welcome pack from me when you join.
There is no fine print and nothing to pay back if you choose to leave, no hidden costs or obligations. There is no need to have classes, host workshops, video making or anything like this unless YOU choose to do these things.
If you wish to join, all you need to do is complete the online application form HERE. This is quick and easy to use and you choose your Starter Kit online too.
Top 10 Reasons to get a Starter Kit
- Ultimate Bundle – Every Day you get to choose up to $125 in product for only $99 (plus tax) Free Shipping. You get to customize your kit and make it your own!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive. I have several team members who drop and rejoin. You do You.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this working-mom-of-two, is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- Community – The teams I am part of and the Facebook groups I belong to are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! And the in-person events are uplifting and energizing such as the opportunity to attend OnStage – one of Stampin’ Up! Premier events for Demonstrators. Think about it – you’re in a room full of people who love to brighten others’ lives and make a difference in this world with their handmade paper crafts. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Friendships – My fellow demonstrators and customers have truly become my family and are such a light in my life! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful people and my life is better because of each and every one of them.