Order Stampin’ Up! products
I’m am happy that you are interested in ordering Stampin’ Up! products. You can view a PDF copy of the latest catalog (see below) or request a copy to be sent directly to your home. Click the button below to view/request. Take a look through the current catalog(s) as it makes sense to place a larger order rather than lots of smaller orders.
There are several ways to shop:
- You can call Stampin’Up! (1-800-StampUp) directly or email me (email@example.com) with your order and I will be happy to process your order right away. I will place the order for you and delivery will be made direct to your chosen shipping address.
- You can place your own order via my online shop 24/7 by clicking the button on my blog as shown below. You need to register with my shop and create an account the first time you shop but then all your information is saved for future orders. If you spend $35 (and less than $150) be sure to add the monthly hostess code (more info on the host code here) to be eligible to receive free
class and/or host gift.
ORDER STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS DELIVERED
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR
I wanted to outline some useful information for you when ordering Stampin’ Up! products but if you have any further questions, please get in touch.
- All product images in the catalogue are real size unless stated otherwise. We sell 2 stamp styles, CLING & PHOTOPOLYMER. Cling is red rubber which produces detailed images has a highly adhesive image label which clings to your own clear block. Photopolymer are transparent which help with alignment and layering images.
- Check out our bundled products (stamp and die/punch combos) which have 10% off when purchased as a bundle.
- Project Kits & All-inclusive card kits can be views in my online shop, click here to see all the kits available to purchase now.
- If you spend $150 on products you will earn host rewards. You can see the chart on host rewards, you can choose to spend your rewards on any current catalog items or the exclusive subsidized host sets. These items are shared at the back of our catalog.
- There is a stamp index in the back of the catalogue.
- Every order is subject to a delivery charge no matter how large or how small. All goods are delivered direct to your door (not able to deliver to PO Box).
- Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by debit or credit card.
- Please use the monthly host code when placing an order via my online shop to to be eligible to receive free class and/or host gift.
If your Shopping List is getting bigger, why not consider buying a Starter Kit? It is the Best way to get a lot of product for not a lot of money. A Starter Kit is $125 in product for only $99 (plus tax). FREE shipping. Every time you order you will receive a discount and there is a low quarterly minimum to reach to remain an active demo. You can find out more about joining Stampin’ Up! and purchasing the great value starter kit HERE.
I offer excellent customer service and coupled with the excellent product and quality guarantee from Stampin’ Up I am confident you will not be disappointed.