Hello and Welcome Back. Today I needed a card to send some Cheer and I had the perfect stamp set in mind. I chose to use our gorgeous new 2022-2024 In Colors and the Bottled Happiness stamp set. The Vintage Bottle punch also has shaker domes that can be used to make a shaker card. I plan to try this soon.
Colors used in this project are:
To recreate the In Color Bottled Happiness card, you will need:
- Tahitian Tide card base – 8-1/2” by 5-1/2” scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Orchid Oasis card – 4-3/4” by 3-1/2” first layer
- Basic White card – 4-1/2” by 3-1/4” for stamped front
- Basic White card – 5 ½” by 3 ¾” for the inside
- Scrap Basic White card stock to stamp and punch bottles
- Linen thread
- Vintage Bottle Punch
- Teacup Dies (heart & tag)
- Cracker & Treat box dies (sentiment label)
- Inks are Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Parakeet Party & Tahitian Tide
- Sweet Sorbet, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky Stampin' Write Markers
- Stamp card base with the floral image in the upper left and lower right corner of the Tahitian Tide card base using Tahitian Tide ink.
- Using Stampin' Write Markers, color onto stamp, huff and stamp onto Basic White card front layer. I wanted to have 3 colors of flowers in the bouquet so added the Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis using Stampin' Write Markers. Such a great technique. The leaves were then added in Parakeet Party ink.
- Stamp Tahitian Tide on scrap white and punch
- Stamp Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky bottles onto scrap basic white and fussy cut.
- Stamp sentiment using Sweet Sorbet ink onto the label found in the Cracker & Treat Box Dies.
- Die cut heart (Starry Sky) and tag(Basic White) from Teacup dies.
- Adhere Orchid Oasis layer down to card base with Stampin' Seal Adhesive
- Adhere stamped bouquet on top of Orchid Oasis layer.
- Tie linen thread around the neck of Tahitian Tide bottle and adhere to the front of the stamped bouquet with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add Sweet Sorbet bottle to the left with Stampin' Seal Adhesive and the Starry Sky bottle to the right with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add double linen thread bow to bottle neck along with tag die cut & add heart to tag.
- Cut sentiment label down and adhere to Starry Sky bottle.
Details of the products I used for this project can be found below.
If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would love to be yours! If you don’t have a catalogue and live in the United States, please let me know and I will be delighted to send you one.
See Calendar of Events: https://tinyurl.com/2p9xxhah
Shop the Clearance Rack: https://tinyurl.com/yc6yaeru
Sign up for Newsletter: https://tinyurl.com/y5xd8752
Join me on Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/y5zcvr47
Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/notesfrompatience/
Shop 24/7: https://tinyurl.com/y6nckr6a
Follow Me on You Tube: https://tinyurl.com/y6dgetm4
Join My Team: https://tinyurl.com/y3b9k95f
Follow me on Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/y2ylq3ap
See Stampin' Up!'s New Product videos
Post a Comment