What better way to get started with the Holiday Spirit than with Arrange a Wreath #152587 Stamp Set and Coordinating Wreath Builder Dies #152722. I created these two wonderful cards this morning with a fleeting thought – Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here SOON!
Warm hues of fall colors meshed together agains a Mossy Meadow base layer makes this card pop! I used So Saffron ink for the sign for a softer yellow tone in contrast to the Cajun Craze stamped sentiment. This wreath came together with the Bumble Bee Gingham ribbon!
Have a blessed and safe week.
I hope you love the new Mini Catalog and Online Store as much as I do!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $35 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Perks from Patience program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!