Right now Stampin' Up! has a Joining Special. It is a part of what makes Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin' Up! so Fabulous. January 5th through February 28th, 2023, you have 3 options to a set of wonderful products and most of what YOU choose.
Option 1 - Choose the Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin' Up! products for only $129.
Option 2 - Choose the Original White Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin' Up! products for only $129.
Option 3 - Your choice of $175* of Stampin' Up! products for only $99.
* This is $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
- Ultimate Bundle – Every Day you get to choose up to $125 in product for only $99 (plus tax) Free Shipping. You get to customize your kit and make it your own!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive. I have several team members who drop and rejoin. You do You.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this working-mom-of-two, is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- Community – The teams I am part of and the Facebook groups I belong to are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! And the in-person events are uplifting and energizing. Think about it – you’re in a room full of people who love to brighten others’ lives and make a difference in this world with their handmade paper crafts. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Friendships – My fellow demonstrators and customers have truly become my family and are such a light in my life! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful people and my life is better because of each and every one of them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What kind of incentive can I earn as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?
A: Stampin' Up! offers so man benefits and incentive to demonstrators.... here are a few:
- 20-25% off all orders as long as you are active. **
- Access to the Stampin' Up! Demo Website - packed with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to StampinConnection.com - Stampin' Up!'s exclusive online community for Demonstrators only.
- Make Some Extra Dough - You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Free Trips! Every year you are eligible to earn Stampin' Up!'s incentive trip.
- Free Catalogs - every time they are released.
- Pre-Orders & Sneak Peeks - new sets before they are available to anyone.
- Notables Team Page - Private Facebook Group - for Demonstrators only. Training, Information and sharing of ideas
- Notes From Patience - Private Facebook Group - for Demonstrators and Customers and friends.
- Local Demonstrator meeting.
- challenges and free products for achievements
- January - March
- April - June
- July - September
- October - December
- The quarter you join in is waived.
- Your personal purchases count, plus any sales to friends/customers, etc all accumulate.
- if you ever don't make a quota, you are not penalized. you would simply go inactive, and become a customer again. There are no "penalties" other than not getting the discount and bonus demonstrator perks. there is no pressure.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Post a Comment