Thinking about that Starter Kit?
Getting a Starter Kit and Joining my team is the same thing.
Here are 10 reasons why a Starter Kit with Stampin' UP!
is the BEST DECISION EVER!
- Ultimate Bundle – For only $99 (plus free shipping!) you get to choose up to $125 in product! You get to customize your kit and make it your own!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month, so if you sign up today, that means through September 30, 2021 without doing another thing!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive after September 30, 2021.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this working-mom-of-two, is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- Community – The teams I am part of and the Facebook groups I belong to are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! And the in-person events are uplifting and energizing. Think about it – you’re in a room full of people who love to brighten others’ lives and make a difference in this world with their handmade paper crafts. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Friendships – My fellow demonstrators and customers have truly become my family and are such a light in my life! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful people and my life is better because of each and every one of them.
Become a Demonstrator Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of incentive can I earn as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?
A: Stampin' Up! offers so man benefits and incentive to demonstrators.... here are a few:
- 20-25% off all orders as long as you are active. **
- Access to the Stampin' Up! Demo Website - packed with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to StampinConnection.com - Stampin' Up!'s exclusive online community for Demonstrators only.
- Make Some Extra Dough - You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Free Trips! Every year you are eligible to earn Stampin' Up!'s incentive trip.
- Flex Points - Like your "Credit Card Miles" you get to pick FREE items (Product & More) each quarter depending on your sales.
- Free Catalogs - every time they are released.
- Pre-Orders & Sneak Peeks - new sets before they are available to anyone.
** Effective October 1st, 2015 - demonstrators who have reached Bronze Elite status will received 25% off (or Earn 25%) on ALL ORDERS.
Q: Can I be my own Hostess (Receive Stampin' Rewards)?
A: Yes, you can be your own Hostess anytime you have an order over $150. It can be all yours, a combination of your own personal purchased plus a few outside orders, or it could be all from customers, a workshop, etc.
Q: What is the Notes From Patience Notable Group?
A: I am so blessed to be the leader of such a group group of demonstrator friends called Notables. i offer an online community for us to share, swap and more. This is available to not only demonstrators who have joined directly with me, but also to their recruits as well. AND we are all a part of my up-line's team as well. Here are a few perks from being a part of this group:
- Notables Team Page - Private Facebook Group - for Demonstrators only. Training, Information and sharing of ideas
- Notes From Patience - Private Facebook Group - for Demonstrators and Customers and friends.
- Local Demonstrator meeting.
- challenges and free products for achievements
Q: I am not local, can I still join with you?
A: Absolutely, as long as you are in the United States. I have several customers and demonstrators who are not local in Central Arkansas. My ideas, training, support and online community are available to all near and far. We are very active.
Q: What if I only want to do this as a hobby, do I still have to have workshops?
A: Absolutely not. Stampin' Up! supports the hobby demonstrator just as well as the career minded demonstrator. you can put in your own order or collect orders from family and friends.
Q: What are the minimum sale requirements:
A: You only have to submit $300** in sale per quarter to remain active. This "renews" you each quarter. You can drop at any time.
**$300 quota is based on "retail" sales, you received 20% off for personal purchases and it still counts at the retail price.
- January - March
- April - June
- July - September
- October - December
- The quarter you join in is waived.
- Your personal purchases count, plus any sales to friends/customers, etc all accumulate.
- if you ever don't make a quota, you are not penalized. you would simply go inactive, and become a customer again. There are no "penalties" other than not getting the discount and bonus demonstrator perks. there is no pressure.
Q: How do i join Stampin' Up! ?
- Click on the Purple Box above "Join My Team Today!"
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Q: I am trying to sign up and it's asking me for a "Stampin' Rewards Starter Kit Code", what is this?
A: This is a code that a workshop hostess can use to transfer her Stampin' Rewards to a starter kit. Unless you just hosted a workshop, girl's night out, or stamp club, you will not have a code and should click "No" code for this question.
Once you have completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log into the demonstrator Web Site where you will find an abundance of tips, ideas and training to help you.
If you should have any further questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org