At first glance you may skip right over this stamp set when looking through the catalog. I jumped at the chance to order as soon as I could. My father was the mailman as long as I can remember. He knew everyone's address and all the zip codes to everywhere. He was the smartest man I ever knew! I loved the fact that he was the mail man so when I saw this stamp set, it reminded me of him!
Stampin' Up! Angel Policy
Stampin’ Up! welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Stampin’ Up! images for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:
- Handmade craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All of Stampin’ Up!’s images are copyrighted, which means that they may not be copied without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, all items for sale using Stampin’ Up!’s images are copyrighted, which means that they may not be copied or reproduced without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, all items for sale using Stampin’ Up! images must include one of Stampin’ Up!’s “© Stampin’ Up!” stamps on them.
- There are no quantity limits for for-sale, handmade craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Completed, handmade projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling handmade projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Stampin’ Up!, but the Stampin’ Up! logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of handmade projects.
- You may not use Stampin’ Up! images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Digital files of any type containing Stampin’ Up! images may not be sold under any condition.
- Persons creating handmade items for sale are responsible for complying with any local business and tax regulations.
- Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Stampin’ Up! from disputes arising from their work.
See Calendar of Events: https://tinyurl.com/2p9xxhah
Shop the Clearance Rack: https://tinyurl.com/yc6yaeru
Sign up for Newsletter: https://tinyurl.com/y5xd8752
Join me on Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/y5zcvr47
Follow me on Instagram:
Shop 24/7: https://tinyurl.com/y6nckr6a
Follow Me on You Tube: https://tinyurl.com/y6dgetm4
Join My Team: https://tinyurl.com/y3b9k95f
Follow me on Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/y2ylq3ap
Paper Pumpkin: https://tinyurl.com/2n35zmzf