Today I want to show you how to Make a Splash in Color! When the new Stampin ‘Up! In Colors are released, I love to play with them all! One of the things I do is create a card using the same design but with each of the new colors. So that’s what we’re creating today! One single design but each card features one of the new colors….
OK, I know it is tough, but which one is your favorite? I haven’t been able to settle on just one yet so I need to play a bit more. I layers up the image to give it depth and just love the coordination of all Stampin’ Up! products.
The feature dies cut is from the stunning Scalloped Contours Dies on Page 174 in the new Annual Catalog that carried over from the 2021-22 annual catalog. I used these dies because, I love the look of them! We DO have many new dies to choose from and I can not wait to get those new products in and play!
I’ll give you step by step directions below followed by the supply list.
Remember: If you use this month’s host codeyou can earn Perk Points for every $50 in product that you order (excludes shipping & tax). AND Every order over $35 receives a free embellishment. Monthly Host Code can be found on the Right side of this blog.
1. Cut In Color card stock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut In Color DSP 4 X 5 1/4, layer onto card base.
3. Dies Cut Basic White card stock Large scalloped die to stamp Make A Splash sentiment and layer with dimensionals.
4. Cut In Color card stock 2 X 3 1/4 and layer with dimensioinals to Large Scallop
5. Cut small Scalloped Die to stamp swim suit image and adhere to In Color card stock.
6. Inside of card needd a layer in which to write on. I recomment 4 x 5 1/4 of Basic White card stock.
*Adhere 4 small Matte Decorative Dots in the 4 corners of the small scalloped die cut swimsuit image