You can create beautiful cards for virtually all seasons with Banner Year stamp set #153464. When I received this set, it was before Valentine’s Day – boom! There was a stamp in the set that I used. I knew right then that I would be using this stamp set often.
I am in love with the color combinations of this Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper. Here are the colors that I choose for my card.
I wanted to create a simple card. Using the designer Series Paper, I cut many of the presents from one of the sheets (there are over 100 presents on one 12 x 12 sheet)
Just Look at all the unique sheets of 12 x 12 paper in this Designer Series Paper! Wonderful combination!
Traditionally, I am a “Red and Green” color combination lover for Christmas but I could not resist once I saw the paper. I hope you liked my card. I am in the process of making several of these to send to my customers and my team.
- Mossy Meadow card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/5″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Blushing Bride layer 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP layer 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Layer 5 presents cut from DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Basic White 3/4″ x 3″ and cut to size with Treasured Tag Pick-a-Punch
- Stamp “Christmas Wishes” sentiment with Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Ink